Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Interview me!

I don't really tag others, but I think its fun playing along. Here are my responses from Shaymo, YAY have fun!

1. If you could visit one place anywhere in the world, where would it be? Although, I could name a hundred places I'd want to visit. If I had to choose just one, I'd say Rome. I'm not that regilious, but after reading Dan Brown's Angels & Demons, I'd love to visit there and learn more about the rich history of that place.

2. Do you sleep on your stomach or your back? On my back. Ya ya I've been told I snore - if I could stop doing it I would :(

3. How many people have you loved in your lifetime? Love. Ahhh love. I believe there are many different levels of love. I truly love both my parents (so that's 2), my sister (now 3) and the brother that I lost (4) and of course my aunt (so that's at least 5). But if I had to say someone I believed I loved as a partner, I think I could only say one (so 6 total). But that one was a drastic disappointment and was only really one sided. So I live on and try to love everyone now (if not at the depth of the aforementioned). And since my lifetime isn't over, I'd have to say Regis, my final answer would be everyone!

4. What do you say when you pick up the phone and it's a telemarketer? Hmmm interesting. I've had relatives that used to do that, so I try to be very polite and listen to their spiel (for as long as I can LOL). Then I just state, "Sorry I'm not interested"... they usually hang up on me.

5. What do you hate more than anything in the world? Bigotry. But as I said, I don't hate anyone, so therefore I can't even hate bigots - their attitude just makes me sad. I won't judge you, so don't judge me because of my choice of group, religion, race, politics, sexual preference, etcetera.
______________________
Whew! that was pretty deep for even me, I'd prefer to just stay the odd-ball and make everyone laugh! :P

1 comment:

Mitch said...

I played too if you want to come and see.