Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Infatuation

I was just watching TV... I called in sick to work *cough cough*, at least I'm feeling better today... Anyway, I saw that diet coke commerical with the pretty blonde rollerskating on the beach with a bunch of friends. Everytime I see it, I think, damn she looks familiar. So I did a little search.

Apparently there are many people that are infatuated with commerical ad girls LOL and blog about it!! Here's a "short" list:

Nicole Vicius
That Diet Coke Girl
Nicole Vicius
According to IMDB,
she's also the voice of cartoon network LOL..
Cartoon cartoon!

Mandy Amano
That Pepsi Girl


Lauren Hastings?
The Blonde Girl from the Old Navy Commericals


I'm sure if I was really really bored I could find more... but for now, I'll just keep drooling :)

No comments: