Wednesday, December 13, 2006

12 Days of a geeky Christmas

It's funny how quickly things change LOL....

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a PowerMac 604e.

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, two 1 gig hard drives, and a PowerMac 604e.

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, three game CD's, two 1 gig hard drives, and a PowerMac 604e.

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, four floppy ten packs, three game CD's, two 1 gig hard drives, and a PowerMac 604e.

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, five new Zip Carts, four floppy ten packs, three game CD's, two 1 gig hard drives, and a PowerMac 604e.

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, six cool new fonts, five new Zip Carts, four floppy ten packs, three game CD's, two 1 gig hard drives, and a PowerMac 604e.

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, seven Photoshop filters,six cool new fonts, five new Zip Carts, four floppy ten packs, three game CD's, two 1 gig hard drives, and a PowerMac 604e.

On the 8th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, MacOS 8, seven Photoshop filters,six cool new fonts, five new Zip Carts, four floppy ten packs, three game CD's, two 1 gig hard drives, and a PowerMac 604e.

On the 9th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 9 new chat clients, MacOS 8, seven Photoshop filters,six cool new fonts, five new Zip Carts, four floppy ten packs, three game CD's, two 1 gig hard drives, and a PowerMac 604e.

On the 10th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 10 cool URLs, 9 new chat clients, MacOS 8, seven Photoshop filters,six cool new fonts, five new Zip Carts, four floppy ten packs, three game CD's, two 1 gig hard drives, and a PowerMac 604e.

On the 11th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 11 Desktop Textures, 10 cool URLs, 9 new chat clients, MacOS 8, seven Photoshop filters,six cool new fonts, five new Zip Carts, four floppy ten packs, three game CD's, two 1 gig hard drives, and a PowerMac 604e.

On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 12 more megs of RAM, 11 Desktop Textures, 10 cool URLs, 9 new chat clients, MacOS 8, seven Photoshop filters,six cool new fonts, five new Zip Carts, four floppy ten packs, three game CD's, two 1 gig hard drives, and a PowerMac 604e.

No comments: