Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I had lunch with a squirrel...

...because I think I need some serious help

This made me chuckle for 3.2 seconds, so I thought I'd torture you all with it too.. YAY!!

Pick the month you were born:

    JanuaryI kicked
    FebruaryI loved
    MarchI karate chopped
    AprilI licked
    MayI jumped on
    JuneI smelled
    JulyI did the Macarena with
    AugustI had lunch with
    SeptemberI danced with
    OctoberI sang to
    NovemberI yelled at
    DecemberI ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:

    1. a birdbath
    2. a monster
    3. a phone
    4. a fork
    5. a snowman
    6. a gangster
    7. my cell phone
    8. my dog
    9. my best friends' boyfriend
    10. my neighbor
    11. my science teacher
    12. a banana
    13. a fireman
    14. a stuffed animal
    15. a goat
    16. a pickle
    17. your mom
    18. a spoon
    19. a smurf
    20. a baseball bat
    21. a ninja
    22. Chuck Norris
    23. a noodle
    24. a squirrel
    25. a football player
    26. my sister
    27. my brother
    28. an ipod
    29. a surfer
    30. a llama
    31. A homeless guy

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:

    Whitebecause I'm cool like that.
    Blackbecause that's how I roll.
    Pinkbecause I'm NOT crazy.
    Redbecause the voices told me to.
    Bluebecause I'm sexy and I do what I want.
    Greenbecause I think I need some serious help.
    Purplebecause I'm AWESOME!
    Graybecause Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
    Yellowbecause someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars.
    Orangebecause my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
    Brownbecause I can.
    Otherbecause I'm a Ninja!
    Nonebecause I can't control myself.
Now look at the sentence you made. HA HA ~points and laughs at you... you're weird!!

1 comment:

StaceyLynn said...

I smelled a gangster because thats How I Roll ...
anyways, love the random visual dictionary