Wednesday, October 5, 2005

Chips

I just wanted to say... you BRITS are weird!!!!! (no offense Big Dipper LOL)

A good friend of mine showed me this web site and I literally felt my stomach churn thinking about some of these potato chip flavors (or crisps as they call them)

Walkers is a maker of crisps over there *points that way over your shoulder* and here are a list of some of those tasty flavors:

Beef & Onion
Cheese & Onion
Heinz Tomato Ketchup
Marmite Yeast Extract
Pickled Onion
Prawn Cocktail
Roast Chicken
Smoky Bacon
Worcester Sauce
Chargrilled Steak & Peppercorn Sauce
Four Cheese & Red Onion
Oven Roasted Chicken & Thyme
Slow Roasted Lamb & Mint
Thai Sweet Chilli
Cool Yoghurt & Mint
Creamy Chicken Pasanda & Coriander
Mango Chutney
Spicy Tandoori Masala Flavour
Honey Glazed Ham

If your stomach isn't churning and you are drooling then I let me help... *HURLS on your foot*

Oh and in case you didn't notice... the crisps called Latinos would cause an uproar here! LOL

*runs to the bathroom with hand covering my mouth*

2 comments:

Pete Mitchell said...

Oh man, you do NOT know what you're missing. I'm not joking. Those crisps are great!!! Seriously. I miss them. You can barf on my foot all you want, but they're great.

On a related note, does anyone else remember wa-a-a-a-ay back in the Seventies when Hostess brought out those really gross flavours like Grape, Orange, and -I think Cherry Chips? THOSE were disgusting!

Big Dipper said...

Those flavours are all the greatest thing you'll ever taste. Honest Guv,

If you haven't tried scampi and lemon Nik Naks then you haven't lived!!